How To Book
We offer a number of ways for you to Book with River Valley.
So you have read all the information and now you are ready to book? Great. You’ve got four options:
1. Book online – click on the name of the trip you wish to book, check availability and book using our secure booking facility and check out. Booking Links are on each product page on our site.
2. Call us and talk to one of our Adventure Consultants – if calling from outside New Zealand – +64 6 3881444, or if in New Zealand 0800 248666 – please check for time differences. Our phones are manned from 8.00am to 6.00pm NZ time.
3. Email – send an email to our Adventure Consultants with your query. [email protected]
4. Book with our team by phone or email, then pay via direct credit (Bank transfer) to our Bank Account. Our Bank Account number is 38-9018-0281251-00 – River Valley Ventures Ltd. Please include the Order ID and the name the booking is under in the reference fields.
Many of our activity pages mention that there are Payment Options available for that activity. For details of this, see below.
All trips booked within 30 days of departure require the full amount to be paid when the booking is made.
For trips that are booked further out than 30 days, we require a 30% deposit. We will then create an account where you can pay your trip off, with the balance due by the 30 day cut off.
We accept Visa, Mastercard online, and also American express at the Lodge.
If you find it necessary to cancel your trip, please notify us as soon as possible. The cancellation fee after you’ve made your deposit can range up to the entire trip cost, based upon the number of days prior to your trip that we receive your cancellation notice. We regret we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. Please see below for the refund policy:
1. More than 30-days prior to departure – Deposit not refunded. All other payments refunded.
2. Less than 30-days prior to departure – Deposit not refunded, 50% Balance of payments refunded
3. Less than 14 days prior to departure – Deposit and payments not refunded.
Cancellation by River Valley:
River Valley makes arrangements for some trips months in advance. As a result, River Valley must reserve the right to make alterations to the trip, both before and after booking. Most of these changes will be minor, and, in all cases, you will be advised at the earliest opportunity. Sometimes changes to the trip may be caused by forces completely beyond River Valley’s control, for example adverse weather. If a significant change occurs, you will have the choice of either accepting the change, purchasing another trip from River Valley (if this involves a difference in price, you are responsible to pay any increase and River Valley will refund any decrease), or canceling your trip and receiving a full refund.
To view the full River Valley booking conditions and cancellation policy, please click here.
JOIN US ON A JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY DOWN THE BEAUTIFUL RANGITIKEI RIVER